SERVICES ON SUNDAY
This week there will be services at 9am and 10.30am. The 10:30am will be streamed on our YouTube channel
and the children will be going out to their own separate activities. Sunday Service – YouTube
On Monday 20th March from 6:30pm there is a celebration for over 20 years of the GAP Project.
There will be entertainment, food and drink and a toast to Gill’s retirement.
If you would like to give something Olga is taking collections for a leaving gift.
Starting on Tuesday 14th March 4-5:30pm there is a new Bible study group for those in school years 3-6.
Snacks will be provided! Any questions speak to Samuel Hearle or Becky Boyce.
NEW CONTACT FORMS
You may notice some new posters up in the auditorium and in the foyer. The posters have QR code on which links to
a short form that new contacts can fill in. This will help us to get to know new people, give more information and
send invites to our new people events, there is one coming up in April. So, if you are new to church and would like to
find out more and connect with other church members, please fill one in. Or if you are welcoming someone new,
you can show them the posters and help them to follow the instructions.
Easter Cracked – is fast approaching – we are looking for a small team of volunteers to be part of the team
welcoming the year 6 children from Upton School and supporting Maggie and Rhodri as they engage the children in
the amazing Easter story. Tuesday 28th March – 12-3pm ish – At St Peter’s Baptist Church
Wednesday 29th March – 12-3pm ish – At Queen’s Road Baptist Church
Please let church office or Samuel know if can help.
Maggie’s next Craftanoon is an Easter special on Saturday 8
th April, 1-4pm. A £4 minimum donation gives you
a Bible journal kit and lots of Easter themed crafty goodies. Tea, coffee, and sweets treats included. Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up by Friday 31st March. Flyers on the main desk.
OTHER DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
- Monday 13th March – 6.30pm-7.30pm – Prayer in the café area. This will be held every Monday until Easter.
- Thursday 16th March – 6:30pm – Ladies Night, Puddings, Chat & Quiz. Soft Drinks Provided.No charge – donation welcome at the door. Sign-up sheet outside the auditorium.
- Saturday 18th March – 2pm – Just group. A group for adults with learning disabilities to worship together.
- Monday 20th March – 6:30pm – GAP 20 YEAR CELEBRATION
- Wednesday 22nd March – 11am – Mid Week Service, this is a monthly communion service.(Refreshments from 10:30am) Future dates 26th April, 24th May, 28th June, 26th July.